Apr 12, 2021
𝐈𝐧𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐏𝐮𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐏𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫
Plugging spending leaks frees up cash so you can focus on turning your dreams into reality.
Another way to "find" money without actually making more is to make smarter spending decisions. See how many of these purchasing tips you can incorporate into your spending in the next month:
1. Avoid impulse purchases by making a list for every shopping trip, and sticking to it.
2. Take only cash on shopping trips and do not spend more than you have.
3. Buy generic store brands at supermarkets, when possible, and when the quality of the products is acceptable.
4. Compare prices. Look for sales and off-season bargains.
5. Buy large quantities of things you use often. Try to buy these items on sale and stock up. Be careful not to buy more than you really can use.
Remember to use these tips the next time you go shopping